Saturday, December 31, 2011

Top ten memories that made 2011

In no particular order....

1. Colour conference with Mum, Emma, Baby-C and friends.

2. Sadly leaving my role as conductor/accompanist at the Australian Youth Choir.

3. Meeting my Darren. ("You're the Green Team chick, right?")

4. Moving house.

5. Three funerals :(

6. Increased hours at Encounter Youth and the launch of Hindley St Project

7. Community times at schoolies.

8. Two Immerse events - YITS in February and Perth in July.

9. Gospo choir

10. Most successful schoolies (Green Team) yet.

Thanks to everyone who made these memories what they are to me. My friends and family are in and through each of life's experiences and nothing would be the same without you.

I wonder what 2012 has in store?

Happy New Year all.

J xo

No comments:

Post a Comment